Friday 13 September 2019

                                                 My Holiday to Majorca






Photo
This holiday took place around summer 2018 and it was a amazing experience , it is probably the best holiday iv had the only downside was that I only went for 4 days but I made everyday worth it I went with my family it was a good family holiday when we got there we arrived at the hotel around 11pm the hotel was called Iberostar Alcudia Park it was one of the cleanest and best service iv had in a hotel also the lay out of the hotel exceeded all my expectations or even better as when we got there the check in was quick and they said they had some food for us in the restaurant it was only butties but it was understandable because we arrived late also they said we got an upgrade to vip therefore we had access  to the top of the building where they had hotels a small bar and sunbeds the picture I took here I wanted to get the sunbeds in and the hot tube tried to get as much in the picture as I can I also wanted the blue sea in the back because it looked good , the picture did even better then what I expected as I only took these on my phone

and then after breakfast went for a swim in the pool what was good about the hotel as well is that it was next to the beach which is good as we didn't have to walk far to get there so then i went to the top floor of the hotel main building and positioned my self so I could get the left building in a little of the pool and the beach as much as possible at first I was only going to use these pictures for my own social media but then I thought I could use it for my actual media lessons/projects also tried to angle myself to get as much lighting as possible because it was kind of dull that day like it wasn't sunny but it wasn't bad.


the pool was nice it was just a standard pool but it felt good because I knew I was on holiday

after the first day I was drained as I done everything in the hotel so I literally just napped for the day and relaxed on the same day I took a nice picture of the pool as well.



The 3rd day I went to do parasailing for the first time I was scared as I have a fear of heights but at the same time I was excited because I was doing it with family and it was something new to experience and I had a amazing time then we went on a boat out to go swimming in the ocean it was good very relaxing

and then the 4th day which was he last day we got ready packed our bags and headed to the airport and that was the end of the holiday I will one day return . The bottom picture I took in the night as it was less busy my focus point of the picture was the pool but then I realised the building was well lit up so I took the picture I will also most likely use these pictures for other projects in media if needed.







2 comments:

  1. this works realy well as a diary of your trip. It needs to be considered as a media text in which you are either producing a digital diary which may be extedned with links etc, or a piece on the photography you took or pehaps a review of the accomadation as a graphic/ DTP excersise - either way we need a comment on the proces, creative decisions and success of the outcome.

    ReplyDelete